Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hw 9

Thanks Will! That comment really did bring up some good points about how i could have improved it, as well as making me feel good about my work at the same time. I should go more in depth with my work, some intensity would have definitely helped me. So next time i could put some of my time wasting into a more intense form, but is reading really all that intense? I mean what defines intense? Better yet what defines a waste of time? Isn't wasting time doing something that doesn't make you happy? If i am happy while i am on the internet then isn't that what counts? Anyway this comment did help, thanks for using your time to help me out.

2 comments:

  1. hey sam,

    why should your happiness count?

    is your happiness the goal of the universe? is it your goal? why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well would you rather live a successful but unfufilling life where you have money but you aren't really happy?
    Or maybe be strapped for cash but be happy in the process and love whatever you may be doing?
    the saying "live, life, love" isn't said for no reason, it isn't be alone and wealthy.
    what makes you happy andy?
    what brings joy into your life

    ReplyDelete