Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hw 8

Hey Quinn,
Thats a pretty creative video. I like how you have the whole phone thing along with your computer and homework. It really gives you insight into what teenagers really do. Like talking to people on the phone while you do your homework. To teenagers that is a common way of life. Then cutting it short to play some xbox. I mean thats what i do, and it treats me ok. Maybe next time show what your doing on the computer or on the paper. But other then that i thought it really did show what us kids do when were not in school.

1 comment:

  1. To Sam J,

    Thanks for commenting my blog Sam. I really appreciate that you took some of your time and watch my video. It makes me feel happy that i am not left out. It shows me that i am like any other teenage kids still using technologies.

    Yeah, it could have been helpful if i have show you guy what i was working on the computer. The whole music thingy was just a flow moving along with my action. Like when i was working on my homework, i play the "missing you" and the lyrics just stop me from doing my homework and make me miss my girlfriend so i decided to call her. That's what i do... most of the time i get distracted and wont be able to finish my homework till the last minute. Which shows me i am normal like every kid.

    You mention something about me playing my x-box 360 and what do you mean it is cut short? Do you mean it should had been longer? or i just jump to my xbox?

    Well thank you for watching my video and commenting on it.

    ReplyDelete